Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mr. Rabbit's Big Adventure - in Germany (9)

Hello, Mr. Rabbit here again.



Another Sunday. But no brunch today.
You might remember that Micha carried me in a green bag on the first snow walk in the woods. I love to be carried around, but posing in the snow does get cold.
And when I was visiting her sewing shop and posed on the buttons, I wanted some of them.
So today, Micha was busy getting me the ear warmers and jacket.
The buttons needed to be fixed on something.

The beginning - in front of the green bag.
Ah - better with the light from the front.
First ear nice tucked in and second started.
Cap is nearly done. But there is so much wool leftover.
Micha knitted me a jacket too. And placed the buttons :  )
I had to go out in the snow to try them out.
Nice and warm. I wonder if the rabbit that made this footprint has a warm coat too? Yes, fur. But not so colorful as mine.
Now, I'm ready for more posing in the snowy nature around Micha's home. I hope she takes me for a long walk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment