Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mr. Rabbit's Big Adventure - in Germany(18)

Hello, Mr. Rabbit here one more time.



This is my last day in Germany.
I'm getting ready to travel to my next location.
We had another sunny day.
I got to play with the shadows on the wall.


Incidentally, I'm too big to fit through the slit of this mail sending box.
So, Micha will have to find another way for me from where I can start my travel.
Maybe I fit in one of these boxes? Which one will it be?


And, yes, I can take my green bag along too. And the ear warmers and jacket, of course.
I might need them where I go next.

Bye, bye, Micha. We had a good time and lots of fun. Thank you.


 (\_/)
(=’.'=)
(“)_(“)



1 comment:

  1. Aawww....

    Tis sad to see him leave you but good to know that he will be loved at his next destination, too.

    (\_/)
    (=’.'=)
    (“)_(“)

    ReplyDelete